Art101 NFT collections are now ranked with RarityCow and listed on analytics tool NFTgo
With the growing popularity of Art101 NFT collections like Non-Fungible Soup, MondrianNFT, and Bauhaus Blocks, more and more NFT platforms are beginning to take notice. The most recent to take interest in the Art101 NFT collections are the rarity ranking platform RarityCow and the NFT data analysis tool NFTgo.
Both NFTgo and Rarity Cow provide some of the best information available in their respective fields, and while both are new platforms we expect them to grow rapidly as NFT collectors discover their utility and quality. Art101 is proud to be one of the earliest projects listed on both platforms. As we strive to arm our current and prospective collectors with the best tools and information to make the best decisions possible, we hope that the high-quality information from these two platforms will be a step in that direction.
Rarity Cow Rankings:
- Non-Fungible Soup: https://raritycow.io/collection/non-fungible-soup
- MondrianNFT: https://raritycow.io/collection/mondrian
- Bauhaus Blocks: https://raritycow.io/collection/bauhaus-blocks
- Non-Fungible Soup: https://nftgo.io/collection/non-fungible-soup/overview
- MondrianNFT: https://nftgo.io/collection/mondriannft/overview
- Bauhaus Blocks: https://nftgo.io/collection/bauhaus-blocks/overview
Art101 explores these iconic 20th-century artists and art movements with free-to-mint generative NFT collections. By investigating artists like Andy Warhol, Piet Mondrian, and the Bauhaus movement, we’re hoping to raise the collective brow of the NFT-scene. Art101’s free-to-mint NFT collections stand in strong contrast to expensive and haphazard NFT drops, to encourage a more discerning NFT collector.